Sunday, June 21, 2015

I Believe...I'm late with this post.

I believe I'm making this post a day late.
I believe in God.
I believe I have very high standards for myself.
I believe I don't hit those standards far too often.
I believe my cat is adorable.
I believe I have been blessed immensely in my life.
I believe peanut butter is amazing.
I believe I'm kind.
I believe I can be a jerk.
I believe what you say to yourself, about yourself, is more important than what other people say to you.
I believe what people say about you when you're not there is none of your business.
I believe in preparation.
I believe I have an awesome family.
I believe I will make a great dad one day.
I believe in self-reliance.
I believe God speaks to us in more ways than we realize.
I believe in your potential, even if you don't.
I believe pizza should be a food group.
I believe winter is the best season of the year.
I believe the best is yet to come.
I believe that wherever you are right now, it's temporary.
I believe Dominos is better than Pizza Hut.
I believe I have time for one more belief statement.
I believe my wife is incredibly gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment